Friday 18 April 2014

SHIPS part 3

Heyy everyone this is my third post. Please enjoy.

Teen Top

In Teen Top I don't have a lot of ships but I still ship some people. My first ship in Teen Top is Chunjoe. Which is Chunji and Ljoe together. I started shipping them after a while I was into the group. If you watch a lot of their shows and specials you should come to understand. If you watched the secret garden special thing they did, ChunJoe almost kissed. I honestly if I had to choose one couple from Teen Top to run in a ship contest it would be them .

In Teen Top I also ship ChangRick. ChangRick is Chanjo and Ricky together. The two youngest members, Ricky being the fake maknae and Changjo the real maknae. I ship them so much. They just get so in to it when it comes to the paper passing game. They're just so good for each other.



Austin and Ally & Raura

It might seem weird to ship people in a disney show but I still do. For such a long time the only reason I watched this show was because I wanted them together. And when they did I was so happy. But they just had to break up because they couldn't do any thing together. Ally just couldn't write songs. But honestly they were so good together. They just suit each other so well. I just want them to be together so bad.

But also on the other hand I also would love to see how the real actors would be together. Ross lynch and Laura Marano won't look that bad together. They seem really close and would go good together. But too bad I don't think they're together. 

Jelena

Jelena is Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez together. I always loved them together. Ever since they first started dating I thought they were good together. Sure Selena is a Disney star and Justin is being such an idiot right now.But what can you do. Justin basically grew up in the spotlight. The spotlight can change people, have you seen Miley Cyrus. She changed a lot. She was the cute Disney star, that soon became the girl whose twerking on live TV. But honestly when I heard Selena and Justin
were back together I was so happy. But there are a lot of people saying she is doing so many bad things for Justin. I heard that she fired her parents and isn't best friends with Taylor Swift anymore because of Justin. But honestly we all know Justin is being a bad guy right now but we can't control what Selena is doing, if she likes him, let her like him. And yes if you seen her ring on her wedding finger, it is from Justin and its a promise ring. I also heard that Taylor gave her a choice between her and Justin. And honestly said was right if she truly was her best friend she would have just stayed and been there for her. Jelena is just so perfect together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment