Saturday 19 April 2014

Reasons to love...

I wanted to try something new so I decided that I would make post about reason to love something. It could be anything. I'll try to post one of these once a week. Make it a weekly thing. So this week it'll be "reasons to love EXO"

EXO is a 12 member korean Kpop group. They are divided into two sub units, one of them EXO-K the other EXO-M. EXO-K does promotions in Korea hence for the K. While EXO-M does promotions in China hence the M that stand for mandarin. 

REASONS TO LOVE
 1. They are just so beautiful. They all are just so hot. A guarantee that you'll find at least one that you like. 
2. They could dance. 
\

3. Each of them are just so cute.
  \
 
 
  

4. They  can be sexy
\

5. They are funny

6. They can sing

7. They are stupid and foolish. Always doing something stupid

Honestly I don't know whats wrong with you if you don't like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment