Wednesday 2 April 2014

EXO IS HAVING A COMEBACK!!!

Hey its Kieara and I really wanted to this ever since I found out.
Exo is having a comeback and they are one of my favorite groups of all times. They are just 12 people of pure amazing. And nothing can compare to the feels they make me go through. Like honestly, my feels are worst then having to sit through watching 'everybody' by SHINee the music video and have Taemin be as your bias. That video literally made it hard for me to breath and I was unable to make complete words. Once I could I kept on telling my friends that Taemin literally hurt my heart. It physically hurt to watch that video. It pained but the worst thing is that those feels aren't even a match for what I feel for EXO.

Last night (April 1 2014)  EXO's teaser picture come out I literally sat on the ground crying for an hour because they were just so perfect and they looked so beautiful and handsome. When 'growl' came out I watched the video almost 100 times. I listened to that song every single day.  I swear if I actually checked how many times I listened to that song it would be at least 1000 times. 


And the thing that's worse it that I can't have one bias in EXO. I have groups to show who I like. Lu Han might be my main bias but like I can't help but feel EXO is extremely unfair and just try to bias wreck each other. It's like the MAMA awards when they kept fighting for the girl's 9(camera) attention. They just kept on grabbing her.

And when you have Kai and Lu Han fighting over your attention it just doesn't work. It just makes everything worse. I call Kai a tease and it just doesn't work. 

 I;m so worried of how I'll react when they actually make their comeback. All the teaser that have been released are already too hard for me to handle. My poor little heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment