Wednesday 2 April 2014

SHIPS part 1.

Hey it's Kieara and in this post I really just wanted to mention all about my ships. Like my OTP's and who I think are perfect for each other. I'll be writing titles of where they come from, like which TV show or what book series and what group. 

Teen Wolf
In Teen Wolf everyone's main ship should be sterek. And people who don't know who sterek is, its Stiles and Derek together. They are just perfect. So many of my friends just love them together. They have just this chemistry with each other and they just have this obvious attraction toward each other. Look at that picture of them. Stiles laying on top of Derek. They just work and if you see how much the people that ship them love them, it's beautiful. Did you know that Sterek is the most popular ship in Teen Wolf and as you can see, they just fit together like a puzzle piece.

In the beginning of Teen Wolf I liked Scott with Allison together. In the beginning they were perfect together. But honestly during the 3 season I started to hate Allison. Then I started shipping Scott with Kira. 

Once you get over the fact that Allison and Scott are done and Scott needs to move on you start to realize that Kira is there. And Kira is like my girl. She's great, she's cute and she's an Asian that can use a katana. What else can you ask for. Plus they're just so cute together and she's much better for Scott then Allison. Allison was good with Scott but now Scott needs to move on and be with Kira.

Reign 
In reign I honestly only really ship one couple because they're so perfect together. In reign I always shipped Mary and Francis. Mary and Francis been through so much and sure there are times where all you want to do is kill Francis because he is such an idiot and doesn't deserve Mary at all. But there are also those times where they should just screw the world and be together.  And once you get passed the fact that their relationship is screwed up, you just want them to be happy together. 


Naruto
I know its weird to have ships and Naruto. Like it's a anime where there is barely any type of romance at all. But there still are people who ship people in this. For one my OTP of OTPs are in this show. But apart from them I had a lot of ships in this show. 


For one I really liked NaruHina which is Naruto and Hinata together. But really they look so amazing together and Hinata really likes Naruto ever since they were kids. She even died for him, how can't that just get to you. And Naruto lost himself and let the nine tails take over him when that happened. How can't you end up shipping this. They are just cute.

I also shipped Sasuke and Sakura. But not really at the same time. Because honestly Sakura's crush on Sasuke was a little intense. In my opinion she was kinda obsessed about him. In not in a good way. 

But apart from them I really liked Neji and Tenten together. But that also wasn't that much of a ship. 
I also shipped Temari and Shino together. I also shipped Ino with Shikamaru. 

But honestly my OTP in Naruto is NaruSasu. Which is Naruto and Sasuke together. And these two are at the top of my list of ships. They just have these moments that are just perfect. Like the time when Naruto said that if they fight they would both die and Sasuke was being his dick of a self and said sure but you would die first. It didn't go exactly like that but its still was along that line. And they have all these moments together. Like how they were both alone because Naruto grew up with out a family and Sasuke whole clan was killed by his brother. And all Naruto wanted was to become friends with Sasuke because they had something in common. And how at one point Sasuke said that Naruto was one of his only true friends. They are just so beautiful together. They just fit together and I just want them to be happy together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment