Wednesday 12 March 2014

Sword Art Online

Recently I watched SAO and this show is really good. If you haven't watched it I suggest you don't read the rest of this post. It'll be a spoiler for you.




This show is really well played out. I liked how Asuna and Kirito worked together and fell in love with each other. I also found it cool that Kirito was considered a beater instead of a beta tester the concept was pretty cool. The first episode might seem kinda slow but it really helps understand what the whole show is about and the way Kirito thinks. Also I found it kinda hard to follow when they kinda swiched between the game SAO to ALFheim online. Then also at the end when Kirito went to Asuna when she was in the hospital and then Kirito got into that fight with that guy that wanted Asuna all for himself. But in the end the show was really good. I liked it a lot. 



And I can't wait until the next season of SAO or also now known as GGO (gun gale online). But I guess us fans of SAO will be in store for another action packed season and maybe more interesting twists. I saw the pictures for it and it looks like in this season Kirito has a girl character but we never know. Unless you read the manga. But for those of us who didn't guess we'll wait.


STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT UPDATE BUT ALSO US FANS LET'S WAIT AND SUPPORT THE SEASON 2 OF SAO

1 comment:

  1. Anime stuff is actually really hard to find depending on where you live. Normally you can find some at a cosplay or anime store. If you live in hamilton ontario like I do then there's. One near jackson square.

    ReplyDelete