Friday 19 September 2014

A couple more days of silence

As everyone should know by now in the kpop world, two members of ladies code have passed away within the past couple of days. I hope for everyone to understand that for the next couple of days. At least until the end of the week end to some way pay their respects. For myself I wish to not post or come up with any ideas (which I have been doing over the past few days , creating post but they're not completed). I will also listen to just ladies code's music.

I wish for everyone to fund a way, if you had not done anything just yet, to show your respects. Just take one moment. Even if your not one of their fans, use one day and dedicate it to them.

Ladies code is one of my favorite rookie groups since debut. Hearing this tragic news made me sad. But the moment I burst into tears was the moment I watched the tribute video towards these members. EunB and Rise were amazing singers, that had so much talent. And i wish them peace and hope for the best for their families.

I , myself do not wish for them to come back in the music industry right away. They have the freedom to return if they wish. As a fan do not push them into the idea into returning but be there until they decide if they should. And if they do not want to sign again do not hate them for it. Be there still  and support them. All we could do is wish for them to be 'Okay'.

Thank you.
good bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment